Tuesday, March 22, 2011

confused soul!!!


Really don't know how to do???

As i am getting mature, my confusion also growing against।” This is my latest update on facebook। We update something in our status, maybe to show off or to tell others how exciting or how hellful life is spinning around and get comments as , sometimes wishes, sometimes ‘congrates’ , sometimes suggestion and most of the time ‘BAKAR’.and i got –‘confusion is a perennial state of affaire. Everywhere you have choices-either good or bad and they bloody confuse you.’ My friend Pranjal commented very honestly and innocently the basic thing which causes confusion in this most smart shit-our head. But let me tell you my friend that my confusion is not for good or bad. I am so confused that hardly i can elaborate my confusions. Probably i am so confused that i don’t know my confusion, why i am flustered. But i am sure that my bloody confused mind is not confused with this bloody good or bad concept. Thank God. This is the reason, i think, that i am in transition state. State between confusion and frustration. my dillema is digital type. A binary confusion ‘Yes or No’ or ‘mine’ or ‘not mine’ or ‘true’ or false’. My choice is pretty good, i claim. It’s my illusion or confusion or belief –you can put a finger. My confusion is destroying me.

2 comments:

जरुरत नही है ...

  मुझे अब तेरी जरुरत नहीं है तेरे प्यार की भी ख्वाहिश नहीं है कहानी थी एक जिसके किरदार तुम थे कहानी थी एक  जिसके किरदार हम थे अपना हिस्सा बख...