Saturday, September 18, 2021

XUV300 buying guide based on my experience! (Part 1)

 Hello Guys!


I recently purchased M&M  XUV300 after going through the many  brands in this segment.

Initially, I had not included XUV300 in my wishlist but finally I ended up buying the same car. Strange, No?

Before this, I had Swift Dzire ZXI which was really good in terms of mileage and handling.

This time my budget was 10-11 lacs. So, listed down the below cars

1. Tata Nexon

2. Kia sonnet

3. Nissan Megnite

4. Maruti Brezza X (I dint consider Maruti brand because previously I owned Maruti and my Swift Dzire ended up in Accident. So, build quality and safety was my priority)

By this time I did not have considered XUV300 because... I dont know.

Kia & Nissan I dropped because of built quality.

Then I made up mind for Tata Nexon and I found my self in Tata showroom for booking the car. One bias for Nexon was that it is from Indian Manufacturer. My love for India! It feels good when Indian brands offering best products, making India proud!

I took the test drive and I could not found what I wanted. I had had made up my mind for XM+S model due to sunroof but I returned back without car booking. 

Let me further think and analyze my requirements.

Why Initially I chose Tata Nexon-

1. 5 Star NCAP rating

2. Indian Maker. Jai Hind!

Why I couldnt be satisfied by Tata Nexon-

1. Driving feel--> it doesnt feel like SUV

2. Interior makes the car look so compact--> Am I going to spend 10 lacs for compacr feel? No way!

3. Rear seat --> 3 Adults can not sit comfortably. --> is it really SUV? only four pepole car!

Then the only option was XUV300.

1. 5 Star NCAP rating

2. Indian Maker. Jai Hind!

Let's take XUV300 test drive-

The first impression was awesome. Big and space! 

It is really feels like SUV I was looking for under my budget. 

I booked XUV300 W4 Petrol. in Jun'21, W4.


Now Let me share my buying experience which will be helpful to all who are looking for buying XUV300 or any other car!

I booked my car by paying INR 10000 in Haryana and I got the delivery in July'21 W4.

In this Part-1, I will share my experience with the M&M dealer and why I chose Petrol car. 

In Part-2, I will share my experience of Aftermaket upgradation

and In part-3, I will share the car registration experience if you are buying a car from X state and Registering Y state.










When I got the delivery in end of July'21, I recieved the below invoice detail












I purchased car from Haryana and registered in UP RTO.

Anyway, The dealer didnt reduce the Ex-showroom price despite showing him the proof on the M&M website. I frankly said to him that he is cheating a customer and ultimately you will refund this amount. He just smiled- "No sir, Mahindra has revised Ex showroom price in this month only. Their website is not up to date."

"Oh! really?" I said to myself. "If it is really so. M&M has dark future. hahaha... you are idiot or Naive, my extra smart dealer!"

I made the payment of INR791222 and took the delivery of XUV300.









After one month of my Purchase, dealer returned INR5000 (against extra Ex showroom price).

Why I chose Petrol Variant over diesel ?

See the below cost analysis. 

CONCLUSION- If my yearly running is less than 21000Km, petrol car is benefitial over diesel car.













If you have any query, please let me know in comment.

Thank you!

5 comments:

  1. Good for who willing to buy,
    Main point I liked you mailed to m&m and got good price.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In resale value u mentioned very less price for diesel car and resale price has more variation between petrol and diesel and more over in w8 the price diff between petrol and diesel car is 27000 rs only pls advice Me which variant will I go

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Initial cost difference in diesel and petrol W8 model is 1.2 lacs... So, take decision base on ur avg monthly running... If u have old car, see how much you drove in last 5 years to make easier decision...

      Delete

जरुरत नही है ...

  मुझे अब तेरी जरुरत नहीं है तेरे प्यार की भी ख्वाहिश नहीं है कहानी थी एक जिसके किरदार तुम थे कहानी थी एक  जिसके किरदार हम थे अपना हिस्सा बख...