Saturday, October 2, 2010

who M i ?

I am a good singer. My fans listen me by stuffing their ears with their fingers.

Except theatre i can’t watch complete movie on TV or Lapy in one go.

I can’t spend more than 20 rupees for a pen.

I am habitual of sleeping. Can sleep for complete day and night.­­­­

I am unable to recollect even a single night that no dream came to my conscious.

Till few days back i was habitual of nightmare. But now she comes in my dreams.

I can’t shop alone.

I am happy-go-lucky-attitude person.

I am always ready for any exam provided the question paper should be objective type.

Ludo is the only game i am champion in. Unfortunately, no ludo match is played at international level.

If somebody asks me ‘what’s your rashi?’ i say ‘kanya’ since i like kanya.

My friends say that i give ambiguous and wicked smile.

I am religious but never went to mandir, maszid or church.

The fruit i resemble most is sugarcane –straight and sweet.

I respect girls. I love mankind. Girls are part of mankind.

I am shy and ambivert person.

I say ‘no’ to alcohol and smoking irrespective of the person who is offering it.

My teeth start paining when they look at non-veg. I reserve ‘no’ for non veg.

I ran for 100 meter race and found that i was few seconds behind Usain Bolt.

The only animal i like to ride is tiger.

I like to watch serious comedy. Seriously!

I have a heart which sometimes try to overcome my mind.

The vehicle that attracts me most is Tempo because of its similarity with aeroplane.

The thing that irritates me most is smell of omlet..

I pray for her daily since i know she always do the same for me. I love my mom.

The fruit i like most is water melon because it can be shared among a number of people. I believe in “mil baat kar khao”.

I am rahul rajput with an average build having height 168 cm and weight 64 kg. Still unable to find out my complexion grade exactly since i don’t have any scale to measure like cm and kg.

2 comments:

जरुरत नही है ...

  मुझे अब तेरी जरुरत नहीं है तेरे प्यार की भी ख्वाहिश नहीं है कहानी थी एक जिसके किरदार तुम थे कहानी थी एक  जिसके किरदार हम थे अपना हिस्सा बख...