Sunday, December 11, 2011

To i’s boss

You speak, I listen
You order, I carry
You question, I answer
You call I, I come
Saying ‘yes sir’ politely
Still your scorn stares at I
Making I feeling guilty

Once thou minutes get over
And you stop to respire
Yet don’t hesitate to call I
Though you know I not near,
No matter how damn far I am
I’d come to your new chair
To say ‘yes sir’ still politely
To your questions & satire,
Still I’d not let you embarrass
By staring at your new petty tier

I know, and you should be aware
God is supreme boss up there
You would be His perfect choice
With experience in shouting voice
God also needs someone like you
Who can shout in the HELL!
Still, as human soul I pray Him
To care of your there being well....


PS- Don’t try to figure out this “I” as Rahul Rajput. And hope you are also not so lucky! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

जरुरत नही है ...

  मुझे अब तेरी जरुरत नहीं है तेरे प्यार की भी ख्वाहिश नहीं है कहानी थी एक जिसके किरदार तुम थे कहानी थी एक  जिसके किरदार हम थे अपना हिस्सा बख...