Friday, August 12, 2011

I wanted to talk but.....



Every day starting is usual. My mobile alarm never forgets to penetrate my sleep at sharp 6:50 AM. I take mobile from the pillow side with sleep-boozed-half- open-eyes, touch its screen at ‘dismiss’ tab to make it shut up but sometimes I unknowingly invite it to intrude my sleep again after 10 minutes because of my finger slip to ‘snooze’ tab and finally I have to come out of the bed in between 7:20 to 7:30 AM because it’s not anything similar to college life. It’s the second life with so many constraints.

And, now comes the time when my efficiency curve is at its maxima since every day I am able to see me dressed in formals by 7:50. Otherwise, I am definitely going to miss my bus. But by the evening, in spite of my will, this curve comes monotonically down, probably something is there in centrally-air-conditioned office to suck my exergy.

I, usually, reach the bus stop 2-3 minutes earlier before bus time and wait. But today that 2-3 minutes wait happened to be unusual. And those few minutes were able to cause me irresistible impulse. What could I do at the very instance except appreciating Him. Although His all works are said to be master work but today I was witnessing His master work. Again i could not stop appreciating Him. My Lord! You are supreme power. Only you can produce such a material with zero tolerance. And her beauty was defying the definition of perfection we engineers talk about.

Something inside me turned to be freak and was pushing me every second like crazy- “go and talk, extend the hand of friendship. It’s friendship day buddy today.” But how to make this something understand that me also want to talk but.....

‘But! What?’ that something argued me.

‘see! her ears are stuffed with earphones, she is relishing to music so I don’t want to obtrude her’

As she removed earphones from her ears, that insider crazy again pushed me hard, crying-‘now you have no excuse! So go and good luck’

Before I could reach her, a girl appeared with a scooty and picked her up and left. Meanwhile, I came to my conscious as bus blew the horn and picked me up. Bus reached its destination. As I was descending from the bus, the music running inside the bus changed to melodious track-

Dil sambhal ja jara

Fir mohabbat karne chala hai tu.....

* both the characters are fictious.

4 comments:

  1. very nice one... liked the line "Only you can produce such a material with zero tolerance," love-lines in scientific language, always seem to be good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. kya baat hai...

    why this ""* both the characters are fictitious. ""

    ReplyDelete
  3. bahut sahi bhaiya ...But dil sunta kahan hai agar sun le to kismat badal jaye...!

    ReplyDelete

जरुरत नही है ...

  मुझे अब तेरी जरुरत नहीं है तेरे प्यार की भी ख्वाहिश नहीं है कहानी थी एक जिसके किरदार तुम थे कहानी थी एक  जिसके किरदार हम थे अपना हिस्सा बख...