Monday, August 30, 2010

Team manthan


After an engineering college life it was my first day in the corporate world. In the auditorium I was sitting surrounded by the crowd of engineers where every face was unfamiliar to me and my eyes were crawling from one corner to another corner of auditorium. To know and to interact with each other we were made to play various kind of activities. Now some of the crowd was no more stranger to me.

We all were divided in ten groups each having 11 or 12 members and every team had to perform a technical presentation after a couple of weeks. I was confident for standing first in the presentation because I was in the team.

We were 11 and I suggested the name of the group as ‘ Team Manthan.’ Although I can’t recall the names of all 11 since I m very poor in practice of memorizing the name of people but I am sure that we were eight boys and three girls in Team Manthan. Out of all teams there was max number of girls in our team. So I was feeling happy. Not because of girls being in the team but because I was conceding these three girls as the ‘Nari Shakti’ of the team. As many times I have read or heard that behind every successful man there is a woman-‘Nari Shakti.’ So I became over confident for my confidant-‘Nari Shakti.’

Being women power behind the Team Manthan’s back, finally we did really well. Team Manthan stood third in technical presentation, second in mega quiz and first in overall performance. But unfortunately we got these first, second and third from last.

1 comment:

जरुरत नही है ...

  मुझे अब तेरी जरुरत नहीं है तेरे प्यार की भी ख्वाहिश नहीं है कहानी थी एक जिसके किरदार तुम थे कहानी थी एक  जिसके किरदार हम थे अपना हिस्सा बख...